Creative Lead. Join Accenture and help transform leading
organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Digital is at the forefront of helping our clients exploit the benefits of the Industrial Internet through our Mobility IoT practice. Our industry expertise and broad global footprint makes us a powerful partner to help accelerate growth through digital transformation. Currently we are looking for a creative lead.
· Experience leading teams and working on publishing and digital space.
· Resources should have 9+ years of experience working with branding related work.
· Studio/Agency experience
· Strong project ownership and client facing experience
· Experience in Visual Design as well UX/UI
· Knowledge working in typography and publishing layout, icon design and glyph stylization
· Understanding of proper data visualization
· Strong design skills in MS PowerPoint and Keynotes
· Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Nice to have Sketch.
· Creative thinking, out-of-the-box thinking, eager to propose state of the art solutions
· Portfolio that shows required skills, process and final outcomes
· Lead the Creative Team, providing guidance and leadership in the creativitiy area
· Play an active role in client meetings.
· Effectively communicate creative approach, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
· Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, program management, business and brand strategists, and Managers
· Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
· When necessary, manage work streams directly with clients.
· Work closely with marketing teams to ensure that design specifications are according to the needs
· Collaborate effectively with remote team members, including designers, product management, marketing and others
· Vocalize opinions and ideas to clients and the project team.
Create instant tangibility for Accenture team and the client through storytelling and rapid sketching
· Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, intelligently weaving together user needs, business goals and technical realities
· Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
-MUST have a minimum 8 to 9 years' experience working on publishing and digital space with experience as a visual designer/art director.
- Good task management skills and the ability to brief other Designers.
- Ability to articulate and justify ideas and design solutions to clients.
- Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships.
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
- Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner.
- Experience as Art director
- Demonstrable skills in illustration, photography, diagrammatic expertise and iconography.
- Examples of using systematic thinking methods in design
· Experience using deep research and user insights to inform design choices and create a visual language that grows from the brand visión
- Knowledge of mobile, tablet and desktop platforms is an advantage.. . . .
Málaga Málaga, Hace 10 horas y 37 minutos.
Válido hasta 24/10/2017