Chef de Rang Restaurant Para Reino Unido. • To assist
the Restaurant Manager with the smooth running of the restaurant
• Gain knowledge of all of the food product sold in the hotel
• To be able to run the station to a very high standard
• To be responsible for the Commis assigned to their station
• Implementing the hotel’s high standard practice & policies
• Allocation of tasks to Commis
• Ensuring high standards of spot check of tables, inside and outside areas
• Maintain a high personal standard of grooming
• Relaxed approach to work, friendly, courteous, well-mannered and polite
• Maintain effective communication with Line manager and other departments. . . .
Madrid San Sebastián de los Reyes, Hace 40 segundos.
Válido hasta 24/10/2017