Kitchen Assistants for several Care Homes - England.
We are looking for Kitchen Assistants for several Care Homes through the United Kingdom.
Our client is a leading independent healthcare provider in the UK. The homes are unique and offer consistently high standards of service and care. The employer offers a range of diverse services, from nursing and care services for elderly patients and patients with dementia, Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities.
We are offering vacancies in some of the most attractive cities to work and live in the United Kingdom such London, Manchester, Liverpool, Norwich, Newcastle, Southampton, Brighton, Edinburgh, etc
Working within the kitchen and dining area you will help to provide nutritious and enticing meals for the residents. You will be responsible for ensuring mealtimes are an enjoyable part of the day, engaging residents in the dining experience.
- Assist in the preparation of excellent quality meals within the home, with the aim of achieving the highest levels of satisfaction for residents in our care.
- Develop a positive relationship with all residents, staff and other visitors to the home by becoming an integral part of the team.
- Prepare dining areas to create a safe and enjoyable environment for residents at mealtimes.
- Maintain a clean hazard free kitchen and dining area in order to minimise risks to residents and employees of the home.
- Work safely within company policies, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.. . . . Salario a negociar Reachjobs
Zamora , Hace 4 horas.
Válido hasta 27/08/2017